Buxted CE Primary School - School Secretary
Buxted CE Primary School is looking to employ an experienced secretary to join our cheerful and busy school office team.
Would you like to be part of a successful federation team helping us deliver high quality education across two schools? A full time opportunity exists for a skilled school secretary to join our newly structured cohesive office team. The post is based at Buxted CE Primary School. Ideally the working pattern will be four days 8.30 a.m. – 4.30 p.m. and one day 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
The successful candidate will:
A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be an articulate team player, willing to work effectively as part of a team
- Will have the ability to communicate professionally to all, both orally and in writing.
- Exercise discretion and maintain confidentially
- Be highly motivated
- Have experience of office routines
- Have experience of computer software packages ideally in a school setting but full training will be given to the right candidate
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure in a calm manner
- The ability to prioritise workload according to the pressures within a school community whilst maintaining a positive friendly attitude
- Be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the school
We can offer you:
A strong, supportive and committed staff team
- Opportunities to develop your professional skills
- A comfortable working environment in a busy school office
- Varied workload with opportunities to use your initiative and pursue other responsibilities
- Full training in all school office systems.
This is a term-time, full time position working Monday to Friday.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Toni Birkbeck on 01825 762381 or office@bonners.-sussex.sch.uk to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th February 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 20th February 2018