Clerk to Governors
Do you believe that the schools in East Sussex deserve the best possible support to deliver an excellent education for all children and young people? If so, then you would be well suited to working as a clerk to the governors at the South Ashdown Schools’ Federation (Bonners and Buxted CE Primary Schools)
The purpose of this role is to keep the SASF governing board running smoothly through efficient administration and the ability to offer timely advice. You will offer vital support to our governors to ensure that that can fulfil their statutory responsibilities. You will work closely with the school leadership team to ensure that records are well maintained. You will minute governing board meetings and any appropriate committee meetings as well as clerking panels that might be convened. You will work independently to research policies and procedures that will be critical for the board to follow.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Can take accurate minutes and maintain efficient record keeping systems
- Have good attention to detail
- Have the ability and willingness to work individually using their own initiative
- Have experience of writing agendas and servicing meetings
- Have a willingness to work at times convenient to the governing board including evening meetings
Please email Mrs Toni Birkbeck, Office Manager - email@example.com for full details and a application form.