South Ashdown Schools’ Federation are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher for KS1 at Bonners CE Primary School. Bonners CE Primary School has good ratings from OFSTED and is an Outstanding Church School.
We are seeking to appoint a Class Room Teacher at Bonners CE Primary School under South Ashdown Schools' Federation from September 2022.
The candidate must:
- have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- have a positive commitment to the clear Christian character of the school
- be innovative practitioners
- be committed to a creative, child centred approach to learning
- have the ability to instill in children a love of learning
We can offer you:
- A strong culture of learning
- A friendly professional and committed school community
- Attractive school set in semi-rural location with extensive grounds
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Federation.
- Dedicated Governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
Full application packs are available from www.bonners.e-sussex.sch.uk under vacancies. Interviews will be held on Monday 27th June
Please contact Mrs Toni Birkbeck - Office Manager - South Ashdown Schools' Federation - email: email@example.com