Individual Needs Assistant
To start January 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and friendly teaching assistant ideally with experience of supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs. If you have a real love of children and a desire to provide outstanding learning then this role could be for you.
We are looking for an INA to join our friendly team of staff to work alongside and support a pupil with ASD, sensory needs and identified learning needs for 18 hours per week.
Are you someone who:
- Is self-motivated and adaptable, passionate and positive about supporting children in their learning and development.
- Is sympathetic to children’s emotional and sensory needs
- Can engage with children in a calm, innovative and resourceful manner.
- Is able to work as directed, use initiative when needed and is willing to take on additional training.
- Is willing to use, with support, a variety of teaching methods to develop children’s learning
- Is willing to join in fully with our Christian ethos and the life of our school.
Your working hours will be advised.
Full details including an application form can be found on our website. Please send completed application forms to Mrs Toni Birkbeck - Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org